RTA - FLEX-DRIVE - MSE - 408
FLEX-DRIVE MSE-408 is an ultra-slim EtherCAT stepping motor drive, that perfectly fits the TRIO MOTION Flexslice architecture, creating a powerful multi-axis modular system.
- Coupling with stepping motors up to Nema 24 (60 mm) with encoder feedback.
- Mode of operation: PP, CSP, CSV, Homing
- One configurable fast capture input, suitable for Touch Probe, proximity or free use.
- Easy setup: no need of programming software; all settings are made through EtherCAT network.
- Separated power supply for logic circuit and motor power.
- Version: drive housed in a plastic box 147x17x107 mm, equipped with spring connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
- Nominal current.: 4 Amp.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
-Protection against overload or shortcircuit on encoder outputs.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Optoinsulated programmable input (Touch Probe, proximity or general purpose)
- Operating with 400, 500, 1000 and 4000 cpr encoders.
- Warranty: 24 months.
SETTING BY MEANS OF EtherCAT INTERFACE
- Wide range of motor phase current setting.
- Motor current overboost.
- Intelligent management of the current profile.
- Communication by means of EtherCAT (CoE) interface.
- Modes of operation: PROFILE POSITION, CSP, CSV and Homing.
- Different variety of HOMING operation modes.
- Encoder feedback.