Trio - Flexslice EtherCAT Coupler Module (P366)Features
- Use with Trio or 3rd Party EtherCAT Masters
- High performance, flexible topology and simple configuration.
- Bus cycle time synchronised with Motion Coordinator Servo Period.
- Bus coupler module with 2 x RJ45 Ethernet ports for EtherCAT connection.
- EtherCAT protocol remains fully intact down to individual modules using the E-bus system.
- I/O functions tightly synchronised to motion using EtherCAT distributed clocks.
- Automatic mapping to the Motion Coordinator I/O system.
- DIN rail mounted.
- Multiple practical push-in connector options – No break outs required.
- Clip-together design with ‘quick release’ locks for mechanical integrity.
- User labelling facility
- Machine builder custom functionality options
The coupler is connected to the network via the upper Ethernet interface. The lower RJ45 socket may be used to connect further EtherCAT devices in the same strand.
One station consists of a P366 coupler and up to 16 Flexslice EtherCAT modules. The coupler converts the passing telegrams from Ethernet 100BASE-T to E-bus signal format.
In the EtherCAT network, the P366 coupler can be installed in any position in the Ethernet string; making it suitable for operation close to the master or at a remote position.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333