RTA - A-NDC 04.V - Open-Frame, Stepping Motor Drive
Stepping motor drive open-frame A-NDC 04.V ( ADVANCED )
( 24 - 85 VDC 0.6 - 2.0 Amp ) with screw-type connectors
- New series of bipolar microstep stepping motor drives, specifically developed for applications sensitive to acoustic noise and vibration.
- Significant evolution of the NDC series, preserving backward mechanical, electrical and applicative compatibility.
- Target: advanced applications requiring high precision, smoothness of movement and low acoustic noise.
- Full digital microstepping drive.
- Adaptive microstepping up to 12.800 step/rev (1/64).
- Intelligent management of the current profile that achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement, low noise and vibration control.
- A highly sophisticated control system, preserving anyhow the traditional ease of use of R.T.A. drives
- Version: open frame drive in 101 x 94 x 25 mm, equipped with screw-type connectors.Range of operating voltages: 24-85 VDC.
- Range of current: 0.6-2.0 Amp. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200, 6.400 and 12.800 steps/revolution. Setting by means of dip-switches.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.
- Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Optoinsulated inputs compatible to ensure best EM noise immunity.
- Warranty: 24 months.