Wed 23rd Aug 2017 - A Three Axis, competitively priced, configurable Stepper Controller
The MSS-856-A-000 3 axis stepper controller can operate as a stand alone unit, or be commanded from HMI, PLC or PC, and is available now from Micromech.
For the user wanting a flexible but not fully bespoke system, this cost effective unit comes as a standard platform taking the application close to the operational finishing line for a fraction of the effort and cost of a bespoke system. Therefore the user can be quickly up and running making it ideal for Lab, research and University establishments.
MSS-856-A-0003 axis stepper controller features
- Compact, free standing desktop unit (562mmW x 420mmD x 211mmH).
- Powerful Trio MC403 multi-tasking motion controller.
- Pre-programmed to perform simple motion tasks such as Jogging and move Abs/Inc.
- Free programming software allowing complex motion programs to be developed.
- A simple Windows user interface is available, perfect for simple machines and systems.
- Support for HMI, PLC or PC control over Ethernet or RS232/485. Protocols include Modbus TCP/RTU, Ethernet IP, Hostlink, TCP/IP, Trio ActiveX.
- Open loop control of any 2-phase hybrid stepper motor up to NEMA42 frame.
- 1.5 to 4.0 Arms adjustable motor current.
- 70VDC motor voltage for good high speed performance.
- Up to 25000 microsteps/rev resolution for smooth motion and high positioning accuracy.
- Dedicated axis limit and home inputs.
- 12 User 24vdc digital bi-directional inputs/outputs.
- 2 User 0-10V analogue Inputs.
- 2 User /-10V Analogue outputs.
- 2 User Relay outputs.
- PLd, SIL3 safety circuit with support for external devices.
- Supplied with kit of mating half connectors
- Powered from a 230V, 13A supply
For further details or assistance specifying the right MSS-856-A-000 controller for your application, contact Micromech on 01376 333333 or Email email@example.com