Mon 5th Mar 2018 - Electrak HD is the next generation of electric linear actuators from Thomson - Available with Higher Load Capacity and Synchronization Option
Electrak® HD – Smarter, Stronger, Longer
The Electrak HD is a new range of electric linear actuators with onboard electronics, eliminating the need for standalone controls. These new higher power actuators are open to a wider range of hydraulic applications for electric conversion. They also meet the most extreme OEM component environmental acceptance tests, including IP69K.
The Electrak HD offers 50% higher load capacity, 60% longer stroke lengths than previous designs and is faster than the competition at comparable loads. In addition the onboard controls boast advanced control features.
Higher power and longer stroke lengths enable Electrak HD to tackle applications outside the range of other electric linear actuators.
- Higher load ranges up to 16 kN (3600 lbs.) are ideal for hydraulic-to-electric conversion applications
- Stroke lengths up to 1 m (39 in.) for models up to 10 kN / 500 mm (20 in.) for 16 Kn
- Efficient actuator design, including a high-quality ball screw, reduces current draw by up to 20%
Unrivaled Environmental Protection
Electrak HD is tested to meet and exceed the toughest OEM mechanical and electronic component acceptance tests on the market today.
- IP69K (static), IP67 (static) and IP66 (dynamic) ratings prove Electrak HD can withstand the harshest environments
- Capable of operating in a wide temperature range from -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)
- Salt spray tested for 500 hours
- CE, RoHS and REACH (EU) compliant
- Rated for IP-X6 (dynamic) during water splash at 10°C ( 50°F) and an equalized actuator temperature of 85°C ( 185°F)