Mon 16th Nov 2020 - The new RTA X-PLUS MT Stepper Drives with Modbus interface and optional STO (Safe Torque Off) function now available from Micromech.
The RTA X-PLUS MT is a new series of stepping motor drives with Modbus interface STO (Safe Torque Off function)
Direct mains input (110v AC to 230v AC).
Auto-Sync function available.
Optimised for Sanyo Denki
stepping motors with/without encoder.
High power performance.
- Modbus TCP/IP communications interface
- Profile positioning, profile velocity and homing modes.
- Full digital microstepping drive.
- Suited to a wide range of Sanyo Denki motors with holding torque up 9.2Nm and flange size up to 86mm. Sanyo Denki motors are available from Micromech.
- For NEMA 34 or larger stepping motors rated for high voltage.
- Extremely compact.
- Highly sophisticated easy to use operating system. Easy setup with RTA Modbus configurator.
- Configurable IP address via USB.
- Communications by means of Modbus TCP/IP interface.
- Range of operating voltages: 110-230 Vac.
- Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Electronic damping facility for reduction of acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations.
- External cooling not required.
- UL/CSA certified.
- Warranty 24 months
- Wide range of motor phase settings.
- Motor current overboost.
- Various HOMING operation mode.
- Encoder feedback.
- Intelligent management of current profile
The use of this news article and images came with permission from RTA.