Thomson - FSI Style Precision Rolled Ball Screws
Ideal for structures requiring smooth motion, Thomson FSI Style precision rolled ball screw assemblies provide positional accuracy typically found only in a ground product. Assemblies range from 16 to 50 mm in diameter with leads from 5 to 40 mm – all with standard lead accuracies of ±23 µm / 300 mm. Optional configurations and custom coatings are available.
High-quality, German engineering and performance meet North American manufacturing and logistics with Thomson FSI Style ball screws. Take advantage of shorter lead times, reduced shipping costs, and enhanced communication with support and service. FSI Style ball screws provide superior quality, performance and delivery at a competitive price.
- DIN 69051
- Patented Precision Screw Forming (PST) technology
- Smooth performance due to unique ball return system
- Flexible solution for standard mounting
- Regionally stocked/machined/assembled product
- 23 um /300 mm
- P5 accuracy screws standard
- Ground quality ball nuts
- Available in 2 preload classes (Type Z2, Z3)
FSI Style Ball Screw - Product Availability:
|Nominal Diameter||Screw Leads|
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333