RTA - Combo unit: R-MOD ET Absolute Encoder
- New series of stepper motors with integrated ministep bipolar chopper drives; setting by means of EtherCAT interface and based on battery less multi-turn absolute encoder.
- Compact system housed in a metallic box mounted on motor body, minimizing dimensions and optimizing wiring and mounting easiness.
- Target: advanced applications with distributed electronics requiring compact dimensions and ensuring perfect integration in complex EtherCAT architectures.
- Communication by means of EtherCAT (CoE) interface.
- Modes of operation: PROFILE POSITION and CSP.
- Different variety of HOMING operation modes.
- TOUCH PROBE hardware input.
- Motor current overboost.
- Intelligent management of the current profile.
- Battery less multi-turn absolute encoder
- Range of operating voltage: 24-48 VDC.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Command to execute runs with position control to set: distance, direction, speed and acceleration.
- Command to execute zero research (HOMING).
- Possibility to detect motor loss of synchronism or stall and position error by means of battery less multi-turn absolute encoder.
Combo Unit: R-MOD ET Absolute Encoder PDF
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333