Leadshine - DM542E - 2-Phase Stepper Drive
DM542E - 2-Phase Stepper Drive for NEMA 17, 23and 24 Stepper Motors; Max 50VDC/4.2A; Simple Setup; Simple Setup; Low Cost
- Anti-Resonance for optimal torque, extra smooth motion, low motor heating and noise
- Motor auto-identification and parameter auto-configuration for optimal torque from wide-range motors
- Step & direction(PUL/DIR) control
- Multi-stepping for smooth motor movement
- TTL compatible and optically isolated inputs
- input voltage 20-50VDC
- 16 selectable micro-step resolutions of 400-25,600 via DIP switches
- 8 selectable output current setting of 1.0 - 4.2A via DIP switches
- Soft-start with no "jump" when powered on
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz.
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Protections for over-voltage and over-current
The DM542E is a digital stepper drive with simple design and easy setup. By implementing Leadshine advanced stepper control technology, this stepper drive is able to power 2-phase and 4 phase stepper motors smoothly with optimal torque and low motor heating & noise. Its operating voltage is 20-50VDC and it can output up to 4.2A current.
All the micro step and output current are done via DIP switches. Therefore, the DM542E are ideal choices for applications requiring simple step & direction control of NEMA 17, 23, and 24 stepper motors.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333