RTA - GMD 03 ( EUROCARD ) - Stepping motor drive
Stepping motor drive open-frame GMD 03 ( EUROCARD )
( 55 - 85 VDC 4 - 10 Amp )
- Stepping motor drives series with Step & Direction interface and realized with SMD technology in single EUROCARD format card (100×160 mm).
- System backward-compatible with the previous series (with PTH technology) equipped with a 32 pole, DIN 41612 form D connector. Drives designed to be assembled inside a RACK complete with motherboard.
- Target: multi-axes applications requiring backward-compatibility with the previous series.
- Mechanical, electric and applicative backward-compatibility with the previous series drives.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed.
- Standard input and output signals facilitate the interface with the most common control systems.
- Particular care dedicated to obtain top performance and low power losses for both the card and the motor, limiting the need for forced ventilation.
- Version: open frame drive in 100 x 160 x 45 mm.
- Range of operating voltage: 55-85 VDC,
- Range of current: 4-10 Amp. Setting up to eight possible values by means of dip-switches
- Microstepping: 200, 400 or 800 steps /revolution Setting by means of dip- switches.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Possibility to switch off motor current with an external logic signal.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Operation with a single external power supply.
- Electronic resonance damping facility.
- Two separated and co-working electronic circuits to ensure acoustic noise and mechanical vibration reduction at low and medium speed. Warranty: 24 months.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333