TEC Motors - TEC ECOL Cast Iron MotorsTEC's new range of cast iron motors that have the below features as standard:
- Energy saving, high efficiency.
- High starting torques with lower starting current.
- Versatile and easy to modify, design adapts to a variety of applications.
- Option of intergrated or removable feet.
- Option of aluminium housing up to frame size 200.
- Option of terminal box location (left, right or top).
- Option of IE2, IE3, MEPS High and Premium efficiency for IEC standards NEMA EPACT and Premium efficiency.
- Full use of the magnetization properties of cold rolled silicone steel in which the stator laminations are magnetized evenly to reduce the temperature rise inside the winding.
- Dimensional interchangeability (same or shorter than many motors currently offered in the Market.
- Water waste and treatment plants.
- Air compressors, fans.
- Gear reducers and power transmission.
- Pulp and paper mills.
- Steel mills.
- Material handling equipment.
- Agricultural applications.
- Mining equipment.
- Hydraulic equipment.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333