Trio - Flexslice 3 Axis Module (P375)Features
- Use with Trio or 3rd Party EtherCAT Masters
- High performance, flexible topology and simple configuration.
- Bus cycle time synchronised with Motion Coordinator Servo Period.
- Bus coupler module with 2 x RJ45 Ethernet ports for EtherCAT connection.
- EtherCAT protocol remains fully intact down to individual modules using the E-bus system.
- I/O functions tightly synchronised to motion using EtherCAT distributed clocks.
- Automatic mapping to the Motion Coordinator I/O system.
- DIN rail mounted.
- Multiple practical push-in connector options – No break outs required.
- Clip-together design with ‘quick release’ locks for mechanical integrity.
- User labelling facility
- Machine builder custom functionality options
If configured for stepper / pulse output an axis can be pulse direction or quadrature simulated encoder output.
A single MDR connector provides a reliable shielded 26 way connector for high speed signals.
The P375 is compatible with most high-resolution microstep drives.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333