Parker - 403XE Economy Series - Miniature Linear Positioner
This product is now obsolete, contact our sales team on 01376 333333 for a suitable alternative.
The 403XE Series of linear positioners combines a rugged, steel U-channel body with an integrated precision ballscrew. The design of this stage is unique in that the guidance system and drive train are tightly integrated to one another making this stage extremely compact, cost effective while providing high precision. This series of stages is available in 3 different profiles sizes to manage a variety of payloads, and can be easily configured into multi-axis systems. A variety of stepper and servo motors have been preselected to match the performance of the 403XE to minimize the design effort.
The 403XE has been applied in a number of applications ranging from the life sciences, electronics manufacturing, semiconductor as well as general machine building.
The 403XE, ballscrew driven, mono-carrier style, linear positioner; high value standard features and accessories:
- Frame width of 60.5 mm
- Eight standard strokes from 55 to 655 mm
- Positional repeatability of /- 5 micron
- Maximum speeds of 500 mm/sec
- Highly integrated high precision ballscrew drivetrain and guidance system
- Maximum payload 1569 N
- Maximum thrust of 304 N
- Pre-configured options inline and parallel motor mount and mounted motor options
- Optional hardcover for protections of the drivetrain and guidance system from large debris
- CE and RoHS compliance as standard
- Standard multi-axis systems
- Clean room capable
- Miniature, non-contact home or limit sensors which can be positioned along full length of travel
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333