RTA - X-MIND K6 - Boxed Stepping Motor DriveStepping motor drive boxed X-MIND K6
( 110 - 230 VAC 3.4 - 6.0 Amp )
- Series of ministep bipolar chopper drives with direct input from the main AC power supply (110-230 VAC) and an on-board programmable motion controller that can be used:
- for the interfacing, through RS485 serial line, with a central control system
- as an independent unit.
- Compact system equipped with dedicated instructions optimized for advanced motion control applications.
- Target: advanced applications requiring direct input from the main power supply and a programmable motion controller.
- Microstepping function up to 4.000 step/rev.
- Communication through RS485 serial line.
- Programmable motion controller allowing connection up to 48 drives on a single serial line.
- External fans not needed: ideal both for mounting inside a metallic electrical cabinet and for stand-alone applications.
- Version: drive housed in a metallic box 180 x 173 x 53 mm, equipped with plug-in connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 110-230 VAC.
- Range of current: 3.4-6 Amp. Setting values by means of serial line.
- Microstepping: 400, 500, 800, 1.000, 1.600, 2.000, 3.200 and 4.000 steps/revolution. Setting by means of serial line.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed.
- External fans not needed.
- Coupling with stepping motors rated for high voltage and equivalent or bigger than NEMA 34 is mandatory.
- Warranty: 24 months.
PROGRAMMABLE MOTOR CONTROLLER FEATURES
- Communication through RS485 serial line; up to 48 can be connected on a single serial line. One instruction can be broadcasted to all drives. Possibility to control the execution of 16 previously stored motion programs through hardware inputs. Accordingly, the drive can be used in stand-alone applications, without serial connection.
- Various type of available instructions, as for example: indexed run with ramp, free run with ramp, indexed run without ramp, run with a programmable braking distance, zero research. Space can be programmed in relative or absolute mode (linear or circular).
- Number of steps for indexed ramp up to ± 8.338.607 in relative or absolute mode, speed from 1 to 24.000 Hz in standard or increased resolution, ramp times from 16 to 1440 msec.
- Availability of instructions to developmotion programs as, for example: conditional jump time delay, program block and recovery, I/O management, , FOR NEXT loop.
- 11 inputs and 6 outputs, all optically insulated. Among them 3 inputs and 4 outputs are freely programmable.
- Memory of 128 instructions kept also at drive switched-off and three run time instructions.
- A utility working in Windows® is available in order to ease motion programs development by the user.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333