RTA - PLUS E4 - Boxed, Stepping Motor Drive
Stepping motor drive boxed PLUS E4
( 55 - 100 VAC 1.9 - 6.0 Amp )
- Stepping motor drives series with Step & Direction interface suitable for driving two-phase stepping motors, with four, six or eight terminals.
- Optimized for driving R.T.A. EM series stepping motors with encoder (86 mm and 60 mm flange sizes).
- Target: applications requiring EM stepping motors. Control in a standard way ("OPEN LOOP”) but also give an alarm in case of loss of synchronism ("CLOSED LOOP”).
- Microstepping function up to 4.000 step/rev.
- Setting of the sensitivity of the loss of synchronism alarm system.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed.
- External fans not needed: ideal both for mounting inside a metallic electrical cabinet and for stand-alone applications.
- Version: drive housed in a metallic box 152 x 129 x 46 mm, equipped with plug-in connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 55 - 100 VAC.
- Range of current: 1.9 - 6.0 Amp. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200 and 500, 1.000, 2.000, 4.000 steps /revolution. Setting by means of dip-switches.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overheating protection with thermal sensor.
- High efficiency CHOPPER with MOSFET final stage output.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed
- Alarm memory by use of yellow blinking led.
- Warranty: 24 months.
MOTOR LOSS OF SYNCHRONISM CONTROL FUNCTION
- Input for the connection of the R.T.A. motors EM series encoder (NEMA 34 and 60 mm flange size).
- Output for the loss of synchronism alarm.
- Setting, by means of dip-switch, of the sensitivity of the loss of synchronism alarm system.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333