RTA - ADW 06 - Open-Frame, Stepping Motor Drive
Stepping motor drive open-frame ADW 06 ( with Intelligent Speed Controller )
( 24 - 75 VDC 1.9 - 6.0 Amp )
- The motor velocity can be regulated in 3 ways:
- Analog voltage input
- External potentiometer
- Internal speed settings
- The extended ADW power range (24-75 VDC, 0.65 - 6.0 Amps) and its versatility (4 Modes of Operation) allow to access to a wide variety of application fields.
- Any speed-regulated applications with variable or pre-set velocity setting.
- Single belt transport
- Multi belt transport with high precision position/speed synchronization.
- Jog or adjustment movements.
- Version: open frame drive in 122 x 93.5 x 25 mm, equipped with AMP connectors.
- Range of operating voltage: 24-75 VDC.
- Range of current: 1.9-6 Amp. Easy setting of values by means of a dip-switch.
- Wide speed range: 0.8 rpm to 2,000 rpm. Continous operation zone up to approx 400 rpm, depending on motor choice.
- 64 internally selectable preset speed.
- 0-5Vdc or 0-10Vdc selectable analog command range.
- Low & High-speed motion profile.
- Adjustable internal acceleration/deceleration ramp.
- Voltage source for potentiometer available at connector.
- Auto-stop function.
- All opto-insulated digital inputs.
- Sync-out for multi-Axis synchronization.
- Over-voltage, short-circuit and thermal protection.
- Warranty: 24 months.
BENEFITS VS. CONVENTIONAL INVERTERS AC MOTORS WORM GEARBOX SETUP.
- Broader and more accurate speed range [0.8 rpm to 2,000 rpm].
- Zero-deviation motor speed control at any speed. [motor speed is not affected by variable factors like load, inertia or friction].
- The motors automatically act as brake at zero speed.
- Easy multi-axis synchronization in Position and Speed.
- No need of worm gearbox due to the high-torque at low rotation speed range [0-400 rpm].
- Smaller dimension: overall size < 1/3 compared with traditional AC Asynchronous sets.
- Lower weight.