RTA - BSD 02 - Open-Frame, Stepping Motor DriveStepping motor drive open-frame BSD 02 ( ADVANCED )
( 24 - 48 VDC 0.7 - 2.2 Amp )
- New series of microstep stepping motor drives specifically developed for small and mid-size stepping motors.
- Ultra-compact and optimized design to reduce space and cost, combined with Adaptive Microstepping technology ensuring noise and vibration suppression.
- Target: simple and effective motion control solutions requiring low power, high precision, smoothness of movement and low acoustic noise.
- Ideal solution to replace integrated circuits and self-made, low power drives. The perfect choice for small routers, medical, 3D printers and all types of compact machines.
- Full digital microstepping drive.
- Adaptive microstepping up to 3.200 step/rev.
- Intelligent management of the current profile that achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement, low noise and vibration control.
- A highly sophisticated control system, preserving anyhow the traditional ease of use of R.T.A. drives.
- Version: open frame drive in 78 x 68 x 21 mm, equipped with AMP connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 24-48 VDC.
- Range of current: 0.7-2.2 Amp. Setting up to four possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switches.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.
- Protections: -Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage. -Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Warranty: 24 months.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333