Kollmorgen - IL Series - Ironless Direct Drive Linear Motor
Not easily available in Europe, contact our sales team on 01376 333333 for a suitable alternative.
IL Series Ironless DDL Motors
Kollmorgen IL Series Direct Drive Linear ironless motors have no slots for the coil windings. This design provides a very light mass, zero attractive forces between the coil assembly and the magnet way, and zero cogging. These motors are ideal for applications requiring very low bearing friction, high acceleration of lighter loads, and constant velocity even at ultra-slow speeds.
- 30.3 to 262 N (6.81 to 58.9 lbf) continuous force accommodates a wide range of application requirements
- 120 to 1,600 N (27.0 to 360 lbf) peak force meets high instantaneous power requirements
- Modular magnet ways consist of two opposing rows of magnets to maximize the generated thrust force and to provide a flux return path for the magnet circuit.
- Smooth motion and speeds as low as 1 micron/second
- Low mass coil assembly for high accelerations
- Zero maintenance
- No ball screws, gearboxes, rack and pinions, or belts and pulleys
- Zero backlash and compliance
- High stiffness
- High positional accuracy
- Compact mechanical assembly
- Reduced machine parts count
- Very smooth velocity
- Quiet operation
- Co-engineering capabilities to meet your application's stroke and payload requirements without the time and expense of a custom design
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333