Parker - MX80L Miniature Stage Series
This product is now obsolete, contact our sales team on 01376 333333 for a suitable alternative.
Parker's MX80L Miniature Stage, the smallest linear servo-motor driven positioner in the industry, is redefining high throughput automation in the world of miniature positioners. The MX80 is a high performance linear servo motor stage designed to meet today''s 24/7 production demands requiring rapid-fire positioning of light loads within a small work envelope.
- Miniature Size - Low Profile (25 mm high X 80 mm wide)
- Linear Servo-motor drive
- 5G acceleration
- High velocity (2 m/sec.)
- Quick Settling
- Submicron precision
- Multi-axis platform
- Selectable travels:25,50,100,150 mm.
- Cross Roller Bearing (zero cage creep design)
- "Plug-in" intelligent drive
- No Moving Cables
- Dowel holes for repeatable mounting of payload
- Cleanroom and Low ESD options
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333