Thomson - Metric Series - FineLine Precision Rolled Ball Screws
FineLine Rolled Ball Screw Assemblies are designed and manufactured to provide high level performance at an affordable price. Ball screws are manufactured using Thomson's patented, German-engineered Precision Screw Forming (PSF) Technology, which provides high accuracy (±23µm/300mm standard) with the manufacturing efficiency of rolled processes. Ball nuts are manufactured with one of two ball return systems (button or end return) made with reinforced steel, making them extremely durable and ideal for high speed, high load, and/or high temperature applications.
FineLine Precision Rolled Highlights
- Manufactured by patented PSF (Precision Screw Forming) technology
- Offers low cost, high precision performance in applications typically requiring ground screws
- Responsive manufacturing & delivery times.
- No hard spots in the screws that can mar the ball surfaces and shorten screw life.
- Smoother and quieter running due to superior surface finish.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333