Parker - 200RT Motor Driven Rotary Tables
This product is now obsolete, contact our sales team on 01376 333333 for a suitable alternative.
The 200RT Series Rotary Tables are designed for precise motor-driven rotary positioning and indexing. These tables are designed to function independently or in conjunction with linear tables used for precision automation applications. Their low profile design minimizes stack height in multi-axis configurations and enables them to fit in many places where other motorized rotary devices cannot. Models are available in 5, 6, 8, 10, or 12 inch diameters and are offered with four gear ratios making it convenient to match size, speed, and load requirements.
- Highly repeatable indexing (12 arc sec.)
- Load capacities to 200 lbs.
- 360 degrees continuous travel
- Performance tested worm gear drive
- Selectable table sizes and drive ratio
- Dual race angular contact support bearing
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333