Thomson - DMD-DDA - Lifting Columns
DMD and DMA lifting columns are self-supporting, height adjustable units designed for a variety of industrial applications such as work tables, conveyors, loaders/unloaders, and many others.
This height adjustment capability especially serves work environments that need to meet specific ergonomic requirements for a wide range of operator positions.
Rugged and robust, these columns provide high load torque capability in an extruded anodized aluminium, self-supporting frame. Incorporated into the design are Thomson's Electrak actuator units in both acme and ball screw versions.
Mid and end of stroke protections include an overload clutch along a T-slot groove design throughout the entire column profile.
Features and Options:
- Extruded anodized aluminium column
- Internally restrained
- Holding brake on ball screw units
- Self-locking on acme units
- Overload clutch for mid/end-stroke protection
- Auto reset thermal switch motor protection
- Safety nut on all ball screw models
- T-slot grooves on entire profile
- CE Certification
- Optional linear potentiometer
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333