Thomson - LC3000 - Lifting Column
Thomson's LC3000 Lifting Column gives your application a simple, all-in-one solution - perfect for medical and ergonomic automation applications.
Made with a three-piece extrusion, 3000 N loading capacity and a ballscrew drive mechanism, the LC3000 provides a high loading capacity and high moment loading.
Its aesthetic, anodized aluminium extrusion design eliminates the need to shroud or cover. It even meets materials requirements for most medical applications.
The LC3000 units come standard with integrated end-of-stroke limit switches and pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation. Once installed, zero maintenance is required.
Features and Benefits
- For medical and ergonomic automation applications
- Self supporting column in extruded anodized aluminum
- Low weight and quiet operation
- Smooth operating ballscrew drive
- High load torque capability
- Short retracted length
- Maintenance free
- Load holding brake
- Integrated end of stroke limit switches
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333