Thomson - LC1600 - Lifting Column
Thomson's new LC1600 Lifting Column is an ideal linear motion solution for applications requiring light weight and a low noise factor.
The two-piece extrusion with 1600 N loading capacity is optimal for cost-sensitive applications where extension-to-retraction ratios are not as critical.
LC1600 features Thomson's Whispertrak™ drive technology, resulting in an extremely quiet and smooth operation.
Electronic limit switches and mid-stroke protection also work to protect your valuable application and the surrounding environment.
The LC1600 units come standard with pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation. Once installed, zero maintenance is required.
Features and Benefits
- For medical and ergonomic automation applications
- Self supporting column in extruding anodized aluminum
- Low weight and extremely quiet operation
- Thomson Whispertrak™ drive technology
- High load torque capability
- Maintenance free
- Dynamic braking and load holding brake
- Electronic limit switches and mid-stroke protection
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333