Parker SSD - AC650G Series - AC Variable Frequency Drive
The Parker AC10 series is the replacement for the AC650. Recent and planned upgrades to the hardware and firmware will ensure compatibility for most applications and with the DSE Lite programming software, provide a common programming platform.
========================================================================= Visit our AC Drive Shop for prices on the AC10
The AC650G is an entry level AC drive designed to provide cost-effective control of AC induction motors used in many everyday industrial applications, up to 7.5kW, and is ideally suited to energy saving in pump and fan applications.
The economical AC650G is ideally suited to applications requiring accurate control at lower speeds, higher starting torques, or where improved speed regulation of variable loads is important. Whether you need to control a conveyor belt, automatic barrier, machine spindle or other high performance application, the sensorless vector technology of the AC650G delivers improved control.
Designed with simplicity in mind, the AC650G comes in a compact format with DIN rail mounting as standard allowing easy integration into any electrical control panel. The operator/programming keypad can be removed after setup to prevent unauthorized changes to inverter configuration. For simple high performance motor speed control up to 7.5kW, the AC650G is an easy to use, out of the box solution that will have your system up and running in no time.
- High torque sensorless vector control for advanced motor control
- Integrated operator keypad with option for remote mounting
- Profibus, RS232, RS485 communication option for PLC integration
- Flexible I/O including analog and relay output and motor thermistor input allowing greater control options
- Pre-programmed Macros allowing quick and simple drive setup
- DIN rail mounting for easy integration into any electrical cabinet
- 6514 cloning module option allows easy back-up and transfer of parameters between different drives
- Diagnostic and control through the operator keypad
- Simplified operation throught the use of pre-programmed macros:
- Simple Speed Control : set speed and voltage or current with start / stop direction control.
- Manual/Automatic Control : set to run with local speed setting or external reference.
- Preset Speed Control : select up to 8 pre-programmed speeds using digital inputs.
- Increase/Decrease : increase or reduce speed using digital inputs.
- PID Control : control the pressure, flow, temperature or any process variable.
The AC650G Series AC drives listed on this page meet the following standards when installed in accordance with the relevant product manual:
- CE Marked to EN50178 (Safety, Low Voltage Directive)
- CE Marked to EN61800-3 (EMC Directive)
- UL listed to US Standard UL508C
- cUL listed to Canadian Standard C22.2 #14.
Single Phase Units
220-240VAC /- 10 %, 50-60 Hz /- 5%
Three Phase Units
220-240VAC /- 10 %, 50-60 Hz /- 5%
380-460VAC /- 10 %, 50-60 Hz /- 5%
0-40°C (derate to 50°C)
Up to 1000m ASL (derate 1% per 100m to 2000m maximum)
Constant torque rating: 150% for 30 seconds
Variable torque rating (pumps and fans): 110% for 30 seconds
Analog Inputs 2; Speed Control
Analog Output 1; User configurable output frequency/load 0-10V
Digital Inputs 5; User configurable Start/Stop/Direction/pre-set speeds (8)
Digital Inputs/Outputs 2; User configurable as inputs or outputs
Digital Relay Output:
Relay output 4A @ 240V
All digital outputs configurable for: at (not at) speed/at (above) minimum speed/running
(stopped)/health (tripped)/above (below) pre-set load
Motor Thermistor Input
Power Supply Outputs:
24 VDC (50mA) - Digital I/O Supply
10 VDC (10mA) - Analog reference supply
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333