Leadshine - 3DM683 - 3 Phase Digital Stepper Drive
3DM683 - 3 Phase Digital Stepper Drive; Max 60VAC/8.3A
- Extra-low motor noise offers excellent quietness
- Anti-Resonance, provides optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability
- Self-test and Auto-configuration technology, offers optimum responses with different motors
- Microstep resolutions programmable, from full-step to 102,400 steps/rev
- Supply voltage up to 60 VDC
- Output current programmable, from 0.5A to 8.3A
- Pulse input frequency up to 200 KHz
- Automatic idle-current reduction
- Supports PUL/DIR and CW/CCW modes
- Suitable for 3/6 leads 3-phase motors
The 3DM683 is a versatility fully digital stepping driver based on a DSP with advanced control algorithm. It brings a unique level of system smoothness, providing optimum torque and nulls mid-range instability. Motor self-test and parameter auto-setup technology offers optimum responses with different motors and easy-to-use. The driven motors can run with much smaller noise, lower heating, smoother movement than most of the drives on the markets. Its unique features make the 3DM683 an ideal solution for applications that require low-speed smoothness.
Compared to the 3ND583, broader input voltage and output current ranges make the 3DM683 can drive much more motors than the 3ND583, also smaller motor noise, lower heating.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333