Mon 13th May 2019 - Introducing a 1 to 4 axis, keenly priced, configurable Servo Controller
The MSS-K Servo Controller can be supplied from one to four axis, can operate as a stand alone unit, or be commanded from HMI, PLC or PC, and is now available from Micromech.
Designed as a ’standard
package' meaning the user is saved the lengthy process often associated
with building a bespoke servo control system. Therefore this
competitively priced unit is quickly up and running with the comfort of
having a user friendly standard controller.
Servo controller features
- 1 – 4 Axis of closed loop servo control
- Compact, wall mounting or floor standing painted steel industrial enclosure.
- Powerful Trio MC4N multi-tasking EtherCat motion controller.
- Pre-programmed to perform simple motion tasks such as Jogging and move Abs/Inc.
- Free programming software allowing complex motion programs to be developed.
- 7” or 10” Colour Touchscreen HMI option.
- A simple Windows user interface is available, perfect for simple XYZ machines and systems.
- Support for HMI, PLC or PC control over Ethernet or RS232/485. Protocols include Modbus TCP/RTU, Ethernet IP, Hostlink, TCP/IP, Trio ActiveX.
- Control of high voltage brushless servo motors up to 2kW, 6 Amp motor current.
- Support for various feedback devices including resolver, incremental encoder, SFD, EnDat, Hiperface, Hiperface DSL, and BISS.
- Support for Dual or single hybrid motor cables.
- 8 Digital inputs, 24vdc.
- 22 Digital bi-directional inputs/outputs, 24vdc.
- 2 Relay outputs.
- PLd, SIL3 safety circuit with support for external safety devices.
- Powered from a 230V supply
Click here to view the MSS-K Servo Controller Datasheet
For further details or assistance specifying the right MSS-K 1 - 4 controller for your application, contact Micromech on 01376 333333 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org