Mon 17th Jun 2019 - New RTA X-PLUS S Stepper Drives with STO (Safe Torque Off) function now available from Micromech.
RTA X-PLUS S stepping motor drive series with step and direction interface and direct mains input (110v AC to 230v AC)
The X-PLUS S series features an internal rectifier capable of transferring more than 330V DC to the motor.
Ideally suited to applications requiring high dynamic performance and high reliability.
- STO function (SIL3)
- Error detection monitor.
- Electronic damping facility to reduce noise and mechanical vibration at low and medium speed ranges.
- Optoinsulated and differential input/output signals provide easy interfacing with many commonly used control systems and ensure a high level of noise immunity.
- For NEMA 34 or larger stepping motors rated for high voltage.
- Motor current can switched off via STO function.
- Input voltages from 110v AC to 230v AC.
- Current range: 2.4A – 4A. Four values set by DIP switches.
- Microstepping: 400, 800, 1600, 3200, and 500, 1000, 2000, 4000 steps/rev. Set by DIP switches.
- Auto current reduction at motor standstill.
- Protection: Under/over voltage.
Short circuit at motor outputs.
- Optoinsulated inputs compatible with differential control signals.
- High efficiency chopper with IGBT final stage output.
- 24 month warranty.