Tue 30th Apr 2019 - Available from Micromech - The new GA500 microdrive is designed to easily master nearly any application.
Compact in size and flexible in terms of motor type and connectivity.
Designed to make life easier
The GA500 drive comes with valuable functions and smart features to provide benefits through the whole life cycle of a machine or installation. From drive selection, through design, installation, start up or troubleshooting, the GA500 makes life easy.
- Temperature controlled fans
- Embedded braking chopper
- 24 VDC power input for controller
- Built-in EMC filter for easy compliance with global standards and simplified machine design by a reduced number of parts
From simple parameter editing through Setup Wizard with an 8 channel fully featured oscilloscope.
The GA500 comes with built-in functions and new services for a simple and quick startup and troubleshooting without the need to study manuals.
- Tactile keypad with multi-lingual graphical display, auto-backup, real-time clock, copy function and data logger, optional Bluetooth
- DriveWizard Mobile smartphone app for drive setup, monitoring, guided trouble shooting with connection to Yaskawa Drive Cloud service for data backup and online documentation
- Built-in Setup Wizard for guided parameter setup without manuals
- GA500 can be programmed without any power supply connected, even while the drive is still in the box. Simply plug into one of your PC’s USB ports or any USB on-the-go device, start programming and enjoy the ease of commissioning.
Install and forget - The GA500 AC drives are designed for a hassle free long time operation in any application.
- GA500 can be operated in up to 4000 m altitude and 60 °C hot environment
- The PCBs are coated making the drive robust against dust and mist
- Designed for 10 years of maintenance free operation
- Built-in functional safety features, DC choke, EMC filter, braking chopper and more to save space and cost for external components while improving the application reliability
For more information on the Yaskawa GA500 or any other products contact Micromech on 01376 333333 or Email email@example.com