Motion Control Design and Support Engineer.
We currently have a vacancy for a Motion Control Design and Support Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have a background in control systems design and software writing for machine controllers, with some knowledge/experience of mechanical systems.
Main duties will include:
- Writing of specification documents
- Production of electrical drawings (2D CAD)
- Production of control software (often in BASIC language) and drive configuration files
- Testing of control systems and some volume special products
- Production of system documentation
- On-site commissioning of control systems
- Demonstration of products to customers
- Technical support of motion control products
If you feel you have experience in most of the above areas, and are keen to join our expanding team, then please email your cv to Mick Stone firstname.lastname@example.org
We are always looking for Engineers with Motion Control experience.
Contact Mick Stone on email@example.com or 01376 333311