Kollmorgen - AKM DC - Servo MotorLow voltage. High performance. 24 and 48 volts: Kollmorgen expands its AKM servomotor series. Energy efficiency, durability, power density, overload capability: Kollmorgen has now transferred these four benefits of permanent-excited servo motors to the extra low voltage world.
Low voltage servo axes can be used for upgrading existing systems as a result of their compact design, and they also allow space-saving machine modules to be installed with independent intelligence. The axes are designed for rated power of 300 W with 6 A current, but can supply a current of 15 A for a short-time and can thereby cope with the breakaway torques that occur upon start-up. The drive system has a more efficient design through the high peak current without oversizing.
- Torque range up to 1,25 Nm (continuous) and 4,1 Nm (peak)
- 2 voltage ranges: 24 V DC and 48 V DC
- 3 sizes with 40, 58 and 70 mm flanges
- Rated speed range up to 2500 rmp
- All the benefits of permanent-excited servo drives in a low voltage environment
- Replaces existing drives
- Power range up to 300 W (48 V)
- Full flexibility of the AKM range in terms of feedback systems, connectors and flange/shaft combinations
- Controls possible using AKD servo drives
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333