RTA - NDC 04.V - Open-Frame, Stepping Motor DriveStepping motor drive open-frame NDC 04.V
( 24 - 75 VDC 0.6 - 2.0 Amp ) with screw-type connectors
- Series of ministep bipolar chopper drives, suitable for driving medium power two-phase stepping motors, with four, six or eight terminals.
- Compact, easy to use and cost effective solution. This system is designed for easy mounting inside a metallic electrical cabinet.
- Target: medium and medium-low power applications without special configuration requirement, but needing great dynamic performance, high reliability, low acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Microstepping function up to 4.000 step/rev.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed.
- Separated connectors for logic signals and power connections.
- Optoinsulated and differential input and output signals ease interfacing with the most commonly used control systems.
- Version: open frame drive in 101 x 94 x 25 mm, equipped with AMP connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 24-75 VDC.
- Range of current: 0.6-2 Amps. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 500, 800, 1.000, 1.600, 2.000, 3.200 and 4.000 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
-Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
-Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
-Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Optoinsulated inputs compatible with differential control signals.
- Possibility to switch off motor current with an external logic signal.
- High efficiency CHOPPER with MOSFET final stage output.
- Available a version with built-in oscillator, with speed range from 14 to 450 rpm. Setting by means of dip-switches.
- Warranty: 24 months.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333