Trio - Euro404 and Euro408 - Motion Co-ordinatorMotion Coordinator
P832 Euro404 (servo)
P834 Euro408 (servo)
- Linear, Circular, Helical and Spherical Interpolation
- Flexible CAM shapes, Linked Motion
- EnDAT and SSI Absolute Encoder Supported
- Hardware Linked Outputs for Camera / Laser Control
- Ethernet-IP / Modbus TCP / Ethernet Interface Built-In
- 125 – 2000 µsec Selectable Servo Update
- Precise 64 bit Motion Calculations on ARM11 Processor with VFP
- IEC 61131 Programming
- Multi-tasking BASIC Programming
- Text File Handling
- Robotic Transformations
- SD Memory Card Slot
- CANopen I/O Expansion
- 3U rack mount format
- RoHS approved
The flexible axis ports can be configured in software as feedback devices or pulse direction outputs. As outputs they can be used as pulse and direction with stepper or servo drives or they can operate as a simulated encoder output.
When configured as feedback they can be either incremental encoder input or one of three popular absolute encoder types; SSI, Tamagawa or Endat. Any feedback axis can be used with a voltage output to form a closed loop servo.
The built-in Ethernet port allows programming and connection of common HMI and PLC protocols directly to the Motion Coordinator. User programs can be written in Trio’s established multi-tasking TrioBASIC language using the powerful Motion Perfect application development software making complex motion easy.
Also available as an option is the industry standard IEC 61131-3 languages allowing fully functional PLC programming system.
The Euro404 / 408 features a total of 16 axes in software. Any axes not assigned to built-in hardware can be used as a virtual axis. Every axis can be programmed to move using linear, circular or helical or spherical interpolation, electronic cams, linked axes and gearboxes.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333