Trio - MC664 / MC664-X - Motion Coordinator
P861 : Single Core Processor
P862 : Quad Core Processor
The MC664 is Trio’s highest performance and most flexible Motion Coordinator and is based on a powerful Quad Core Cortex A9 1GHz ARM processor.
The MC664 and MC664-X feature a total of 128 axes in software with up to 64 motor axes and 64 bit integer position registers. 64 bit floating point calculations are used for ultra precise axis resolution.
Using expansion modules the MC664 supports up to 64 networked digital drives, 24 analogue servo drives, 25 pulse and direction drives and 25 absolute and incremental encoders.
Every axis can be programmed to move using linear, circular or helical or spherical interpolation, electronic cams, linked axes and gearboxes. The quad core 1GHz processing power allows for multiple robotic transformations to run simultaneously.
The built-in Ethernet port allows programming and connection of common HMI and PLC protocols directly to the MC664. User programs can be written in Trio’s established multi-tasking TrioBASIC language using the powerful Motion Perfect application development software making complex motion easy. Also available as an option are the industry standard IEC 61131-3 languages allowing a fully functional PLC programming system.
A bright easy to read backlit display enables the controller status to be easily determined, whilst the single piece metal cast backplate provides an integrated earth chassis to improve noise rejection in the industrial environment.
- Up to 128 Axes
- Servo period 50µsec minimum (8 axes)
- Precise 64 Bit Motion Calculations with Quad Core Cortex A9 1GHz Processor (P862)
- Dedicated Communications Core (P862)
- Built-in EtherCAT Port
- EtherCAT, Sercos, SLM and RTEX Digital Drive Interfaces
- Linear, Circular, Helical and Spherical Interpolation
- Flexible CAM shapes, Linked Motion
- EnDAT, BISS and SSI Absolute Encoder Supported
- Hardware Linked Outputs for Camera / Laser Control
- Ethernet-IP / Modbus TCP / Ethernet Interface Built-In
- Anybus-CC Module for Flexible Factory Comms Including ProfiNet/Profibus
- IEC 61131-3 Programming
- Multi-tasking BASIC Programming
- Text File Handling
- Robotic Transformations
- SD Memory Card Slot
- CANopen EtherCAT I/O Expansion
- Backlit LCD Display
- RoHS and CE Approved
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333