Thomson - ValueTRUE™ - True Planetary Gearheads
ValueTRUE™ is the low cost, helical crowned True Planetary gearhead. The internal gear is cut directly into the stainless steel output housing casting to increase torque capacity without increasing the cost. The helical cut of the gears provides higher torque capacity, precision and stiffness when compared to straight cut gears. This technology allows Thomson Micron® to offer a high performance helical planetary gearhead at an economical price.
Thomson offers two technologies with most of its TRUE planetary gearheads:
- RediMount™ Motor Mounting System for easy, error free, and quick connection
- PowerTRUE™ 90 Technology, a unique tooth design for higher torque density
- Low Cost– 30% less than typical market pricing
- Helical Crowned True Planetary Gearing improved load compacity, lower backlash and smoother & quieter operation compared to non-helical gearheads
- RediMount Compliant – mounts to any motor in 3 easy steps: align, mount and tighten.
- Drop-In, low cost replacement for most common helical gearheads
- Stainless Steel Output Housing provides rock solid durability, suitable for environmentally sensitive applications.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333