Spyraflo - Self-Clinching Bearings
Spyraflo's patented self-clinching and self-aligning bearings have helped OEM and military engineers the world over solve some of their toughest challenges. Our proprietary self-clinching bearing technology makes permanent mounting in sheets as thin as 0.04" fast and easy. Our patented self-aligning feature provides a previously unavailable range of shaft motion that places less strain on materials and increases bearing durability and life. And our pillow-block, housing-flange, and flange-mount mounting options make replacing conventional bearings with a better solution simple. Available in a wide range of sizes and materials, Spyraflo bearings can accommodate most any load, RPM and temperature requirements. From standard bearings to customized solutions, Spyraflo can engineer and deliver the unique self-clinching or self-aligning bearings that will help you manufacture lower-cost, longer-lasting products.
- Spyraflo self-clinching bearings incorporates Needle-Roller, PTFE Impregnated Bronze, SAE 840 Bronze and Delrin® materials
- The steel retainer absorbs the full force of installation without any effect on the bearing ID.
- Self-Clinching ensures a secure mounting, minimum occupation of panel surface and thin panel use.
- Installation is impervious to shock or vibration.
- Installation is equally successful on thin sheet steel or thick, substantial frames and housings.
- High and Low Temperature options available
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333