RTA - PLUS B3 - Boxed, Stepping Motor Drive
Stepping motor drive boxed PLUS B3
( 28 - 62 VAC 2.4 - 8.0 Amp )
- Stepping motor drives series with Step & Direction interface suitable for driving two-phase stepping motors, with four, six or eight terminals based on the following versions:
- PLUS A3 and PLUS A4: with DC power supply (39-140 VDC)
- PLUS B3, PLUS B4 and PLUS B7: with AC power supply (28-100 VAC)
- Compact, easy to use and cost effective solution. This system is designed for mounting inside a metallic electrical cabinet. Suitable for wall mounting.
- Target: medium and medium-high power applications requiring great dynamic performance, high reliability, low acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Microstepping function up to 4.000 step/rev.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction at low and medium speed.
- External fans not needed: ideal both for mounting inside a metallic electrical cabinet and for stand-alone applications.
- Operation with built-in oscillator with speed range from 14 to 450 rpm setting by means of dip-switches.
- Version: drive housed in a metallic box 152 x 129 x 46 mm, equipped with plug-in connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 28-62 VAC.
- Range of current: 2.4 - 8.0 Amp. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 500, 800, 1.000, 1.600, 2.000, 3.200 and 4.000 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
- Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Optoinsulated inputs compatible with differential control signals.
- Possibility to switch off motor current with an external logic signal.
- High efficiency CHOPPER with MOSFET final stage output.
- Operation with built-in oscillator with speed range from 14 to 450 rpm setting by means of dip-switch.
- Alarm memory by use of yellow blinking led.
- Warranty: 24 months.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333