RTA - A-NDC 96 - Boxed, Stepping Motor DriveStepping motor drive boxed A-NDC 96 ( ADVANCED )
( 24 - 85 VDC 1.9 - 6.0 Amp )
- New series of bipolar microstep stepping motor drives, specifically developed for applications sensitive to acoustic noise and vibration.
- Significant evolution of the NDC series, preserving backward mechanical, electrical and applicative compatibility.
- Target: advanced applications requiring high precision, smoothness of movement and low acoustic noise.
- Full digital microstepping drive.
- Adaptive microstepping up to 12.800 step/rev (1/64).
- Intelligent management of the current profile that achieves good results in terms of smoothness of movement, low noise and vibration control.
- A highly sophisticated control system, preserving anyhow the traditional ease of use of R.T.A. drives.
- Version: drive housed in a metallic box in 110 x 108 x 34 mm, equipped with plug-in connectors.
- Range of operating voltages: 24-85 VDC.
- Range of current: 1.9 -6 Amps. Setting up to eight possible values by means of a dip-switch.
- Microstepping: 400, 800, 1.600, 3.200, 6.400 and 12.800 steps/revolution. Setting by means of a dip- switch.
- Management of the current profile setting by means of a dip-switch.Automatic current reduction at motor standstill.
- Protection against under-voltage and over-voltage.
- Protection against a short-circuit at motor outputs.
- Overtemperature protection with thermal sensor.
- Electronic damping facility for further acoustic noise and mechanic vibrations reduction.
- Optoinsulated inputs to ensure best EM noise immunity.
- Warranty: 24 months.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333