Kollmorgen - F and FH Series - Frameless Direct Drive Rotary Servo MotorsF and FH Series Frameless DDR Servo Motors
Kollmorgen F/FH (high voltage) Series Frameless Direct Drive Rotary (DDR) motors utilize a proprietary neodymium-iron magnet rotor structure and skewed armature assembly to provide excellent levels of torque/volume. The windings are encapsulated with high temperature epoxy, which provides excellent thermal properties and mechanical protection. Their high magnetic pole count design produces exceptionally low cogging for smoother low speed operation in applications such as coating and wafer handling.
The F/FH Series is the first UL recognized frameless parts set available on the market. This provides machinery manufacturers with the benefits of UL component ratings for easier agency approval on their machines.
The F/FH Series is available with pre-configured drives and feedback devices that provide a complete speed/torque solution for your compact, frameless motor applications.
- 5.48 to 369 N-m (4 to 272 lb-ft) continuous torque provides maximum application flexibility
- Speeds up to 800 RPM meets most high torque - low speed application requirements
- Power ratings up to 3430 watts meet high power demands of most applications
- UL Recognized for global acceptance
- Bolt-on rotor assemblies for quick design and installation
- Low cogging for smooth low-speed rotation
- Windings encapsulated w/high temperature epoxy for high thermal transfer and mechanical protection
- Pre-configured amplifiers and feedback devices for easy system installation and startup
- Less mechanical maintenance since load and motor use same set of bearings
- Reduces machine size by adapting directly to load
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333