Kollmorgen - POWERPAC® K and N Series - Hybrid Stepper MotorsPOWERPAC® hybrid stepper motors deliver more power in a smaller package. These rugged NEMA 34 and 42 (90 and 110 mm) motors combine optimal magnetics in a housingless frame with a large diameter rotor and innovative rotor-stator design to produce more torque and smoother microstepping. The K Series incorporates flux-focusing SIGMAX® technology for higher acceleration with 25 percent more torque.
- Wide range of standard options
- Affordable co-engineered modifications with a short lead time to meet unique application requirements
- N3 models, NEMA 34 (90 mm) motors are available in 4 stack lengths with torque ratings from 3.2 to 15.4 N-m (454 to 2,180 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- K3 models, NEMA 34 (90 mm) motors are available in 4 stack lengths with torque ratings from 4.08 to 19.7 N-m (578 to 2,790 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- N4 models, NEMA 42 (110 mm) motors are available in 3 stack lengths with torque ratings from 8.12 to 30.8 N-m (1,150 to 4,365 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- K4 models, NEMA 42 (110 mm) motors are available in 3 stack lengths with torque ratings from 10.4 to 40.3 N-m (1,470 to 5,700 oz-in) nominal holding torque.
- Extensive selection of shaft configurations, terminations, windings and co-engineered modifications to suit your application needs, time frame and budget
- Speeds up to 3,000 rpm meet the velocity demands of most high-torque applications
- Improved torque linearity (above rated current) provides high peak torque to boost acceleration in intermittent-duty applications
- High torque at moderate speeds to enable a cost-effective alternative to servomotors
- Low detent torque harmonic provides smoother microstepping performance
- K Series incorporates SIGMAX® technology for 25% more torque than N Series
- Runs cooler than comparable steppers to provide longer, more reliable motor life
- Special rotor design enables high acceleration
- Rugged, "housingless” square frame means more torque in a smaller package
- IP65 sealing for splashproof protection
- Two-phase design is compatible with most drives and provides smoother microstepping and lower power input versus three-phase motors
- Optional encoder mounting provisions
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333