Thomson - Metric Series - NEFF Precision Rolled Ball ScrewsNEFF Rolled Ball Screw Assemblies are designed to provide quiet, smooth running, efficient performance. They are rolled to an accuracy of ±50µm/300mm, with higher accuracies readily available upon request. Ball nuts include one of three unique ball return systems (depending on the diameter and lead of the screw used) providing great guidance, low wear, and smooth running performance. Ball nuts come standard with profiled nitrile butadiene rubber wipers to contain lubricant and help repel fine contaminants (dust, powder, etc.).
NEFF Precision Rolled Highlights
- Offers low cost, high precision performance in applications typically requiring ground screws.
- Responsive manufacturing and delivery timesSmooth and quiet running
- Lead accuracy available from ±23µm/300mm to ±50µm/300mm
- Single nut preload up to 3% of dynamic capacity standard. Double nut preloads available to 10% of dynamic capacity.
- DIN standard flanged and cylindrical ball nuts available.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333