Parker - 4000 Series - Standard Manual Linear Slide
Ball Bearing Guided, Standard Manual Linear Slides - 4000 Series
The 4000-series of ball-bearing guided manual linear slides offer travels of up to 30", payloads up to 448 lbs, plus exceptional smoothness, extremely low friction and a very good straightness and flatness accuracy.
The 4000 Series ball bearing linear slides are the ideal mechanisms for providing precise, low friction, linear motion over longer travel distances. Two linear rows of bearings (one located on each side of the base), support the carriage and provide smooth, accurate, linear translation.
- 1.75 to 5 inches wide
- 0.00008 inch straight-line accuracy per inch of travel (0.00025 inches for miniatures)
- Non re-circulating ball bearing races for smooth, low-friction motion
- Precision ground mounting surfaces to assure flatness and parallelism
- Hardened and precision ground 440C stainless steel balls and rods
- Factory preloaded to precision specifications to eliminate any side play and provide a uniform coefficient of friction
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333