PM Bearings - RT-...-SR / KT-...-SR - Miniature Positioning TablesPostioning Tables and Stages
Miniature Positioning Tables RT-...-SR
Manual driven 40 - 400 mm
PM's precision lead screw table type RT-..-SR are single-axis factory pre-loaded positioning tables for manual operation. The tables can be locked in every position using the clamping mechanism. They offer high-load carry capacity, high stability and first class running performances.
Material Table Bodies
Size 3: cast-steel, nickel plated finishing
Size 6, 9: cast-iron, nickel plated finishing
- Incorporates precision crossed roller bearings for high stiffness.
- Center driven by lead screw fitted with spring-loaded double nut, division on adjustable vernier ring 0.02 mm.
- Stroke limited by endplates.
- All mounting surfaces are precision ground.
- One flank of the slide (the side opposite to the adjustment screws) is ground parallel to the linear bearings to serve as a Reference Face.
- The table-top and table-base comes with threaded mounting holes according to a standard configuration.
- Accepts mounting in all directions.
- N/O needle roller bearings for higher loadings and moments available for RT-6-SR and RT-9-SR.
- Precision ball screw, motor flange (Nema) and coupling.
- Home/limit switches.
- Protective bellows.
- XY assembly is without intermediate plate. Please use model code KT.
- Special customer design. (drawing required)
By standard items please specify by ordering the following:
1. Model no. and quantity.
Example: 1 piece table type RT-6150-SR
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333