PM Bearings - RT-...-SRM - Miniature Positioning TablesPostioning Tables and Stages
Miniature Positioning Tables RT-...-SRM
Manual driven 25 - 150 mm
PM's lead screw tables series RT-..-SRM are miniature cross roller translation tables for manual operation. The tables provide accurate positioning capability and extremely smooth running operation along a linear axis. A positive position locking device eliminates drift when idle. RT-SRM slides are equipped with crossed roller ways achieving high load carry capacity and stiffness with very smooth motion.
Material Table Bodies
Upper table: cast-steel, nickel plated finishing.
Base table: bearing steel No. 1.2842, through-hardened
58-62 Hrc. ( ways are integrated in the design).
- Incorporates precision crossed roller bearings for high stiffness.
- Manual center driven by lead screw (steel) M8 x 1mm pitch fitted with spring-loaded double nut (bronze), division on adjustable vernier ring 0.01 mm.
- Tables have a longer upper section. This means that the guides are protected against the ingress of dirt from above.
- Stroke limited by endscrews in way ends.
- All mounting surfaces are precision ground to assure smoothness and flatness. One flank of the slide (the side opposite to the adjustment screws) is ground parallel to the linear bearings to serve as a Reference Face.
- The table-top and -base comes with threaded mounting holes according to a standard configuration.
- Locking device is standard right-hand mounted as picture shows.
- Accepts mounting in all directions.
- Selected tables with C ±0.01 mm.
- Precision ball screw, home/limit switches, motor flange (Nema) and coupling.
- Locking device left-hand mounted.
- XY-assembly is with intermediate plate. For XY assembly please indicate model code KT-base table/upper table (KT-3075/3050-SRM).
- Z-axis assembly with bracket.
- Special customer design. (drawing required) For further options please consult PM - BEARINGS.
By standard items please specify by ordering the following:
1. Model no. and quantity.
2. Position of locking device if deviating from standard.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333