PM Bearings - RTNC - Precision Linear stagesPostioning Tables and Stages
Precision Linear Stages RTNC
Ball screw driven
PM's needle roller linear translation stages type RTNC are developed to match the ever increasing demands for speed, accuracy and greater rigidity. Standard travel range is 100 – 800 mm, longer lengths are by customer request. RTNC-slides offer unsur-passed precision combined with the ultimate in load capacity and stiffness.
Material Table Bodies
Aluminum, clear anodize finishing
- Incorporates anti-friction precision needle bearings type M/V/ML (with adjusting gib) and protruding needle roller cages. Provide long travel.
- Driven by precision ball screw with pre-loaded double nut.
- Guides and ball screw are covered by synthetic protective bellows.
- Central lubrication system for linear guides and ball screw.
- Standard lead accuracy ball screw G-25. (0.025 – 300 mm travel)
- All mounting surfaces are precision ground.
- One flank of the slide ( the side opposite to the adjustment screws) is ground parallel to the linear bearings to serve as a Reference Face.
- The stage-top comes with threaded mounting holes according to a standard configuration. The stage-base has countersunk mounting holes.
- Accepts mounting in all directions.
- Several leads and precision classes.
- Internal home/limit switches.
- Linear encoder either optical or magnetic
- Motor flange with NEMA motor mount
- Protective bellows with steel plates
- XY assembly without intermediate plate
- Special customer design (drawing required)
- Assembly bracket for Z-axis
- Electrical pin-out customized to your specs
- Black anodized or nickel plated
By standard items please specify by ordering the following:
1. Model no. and quantity.
Example: 1 piece stage type RTNC-3200
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333