PM Bearings - MT - Manual Positioning StagesPostioning Tables and Stages
Manual Positioning Stages MT
Micrometer driven 7 - 50 mm
PM's positioning stages type MT are single-axis micrometer driven translation tables, designed for microscope-based inspection applications. Like all PM stages, MT stages are assemblied with crossed roller ways to assure unsurpassed travel performances in flatness and straightness and excellent stability.
Material Table Bodies
Steel, nickel plated finishing. Stage base is through-hardened, standard bearing steel 1.2842
- Incorporates precision crossed roller bearings.
- Center driven by metric micrometer, division 0.01 mm
- No backlash; positive spring-loaded carriage against micrometer tip for excellent repeatability. For Z-axis applications the spring-load has to be taken into account. Please consult PM-BEARINGS.
- Center bored hole for through light (not in model MT-1525).
- Type MT-1525 and MT-1535 are fitted with plastic roller cage KZR. Other types are fitted with steel roller cage AA.
- All mounting surfaces are precision ground. One flank of the slide ( the side opposite to the adjustment screws) is ground parallel to the linear bearings to serve as a Reference Face.
- The stage-top and -base comes with threaded holes, according to a standard configuration
- Accepts mounting in all directions.
- Micrometers: Digital (metric, imperial)
- Lockable micrometer. (MT-2050 - MT-6150)
- XY assembly is without intermediate plate. Please use model code KMT (example KMT-2050)
- XYZ axis configurations with Z-bracket available.
- Special customer design (drawing required).
By standard items please specify by ordering the following:
1. Model no. and quantity.
Example: 1 piece stage type MT-2050
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333