PM Bearings - RTNG - Dust-Protected SlidesPrecision Slides
Dust-Protected Precision Slides RTNG
Precision dust-protected slides model RTNG are popular linear motion components for use under unfavourable environments. Thanks to the design, the linear bearings are protected against dust and chips and are therefore especially suitable for use under extreme conditions. Other characteristics are similar to conventional slides RTN/RTL
Material Table Bodies
Size Ø1.5, Ø2 and Ø3mm: steel, black oxide finish.
Size Ø6 and Ø9mm: cast-iron, black oxide finish
Features and Specifications
- Incorporates pre-loaded linear bearings type RSD and double-sided track-rail, including roller cages.
- Linear strokes are limited by the endplates. It is not permitted to use this plates as machine endstops.
- Roller cage: Size Ø1.5 and Ø2 mm: type CC Size Ø3, Ø6 (pitch t=9 mm) and Ø9mm (pitch t=14mm): type DD. Can be mounted in horizontal and vertical direction.
- Air gab (0.08 mm approx.) between slide-top and base.
- All mounting surfaces are precision ground. One flank of the slide (the side opposite to the adjustment screws) is ground parallel to the linear bearings to serve as a Reference Face.
- The slide-top and - base are equipped with tapped attachment holes, drilled to a standard configuration.
- Diam. Ø3, Ø6 and Ø9 mm can be executed with dust protected wipers and seals for full covering, In this case it can lightly act as a brake on the running motion.
- Selected slides can be supplied with an height tolerance of ±0.01 mm.
- Cages can be replaced by plastic crossed roller cages type KZR or type KKLK fitted with balls.
- Higher accuracy grade slides.
- Stainless steel version.
By ordering please specify the following:
1. Model no. and quantity.
Example: 2 pieces slide type RTNG-6200.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333