PM Bearings - RTS - Low Profile SlidesPrecision Slides
Low Profile Slides RTS
PM frictionless low profile slides model RTS are fine pre-loaded linear motion components, ready for mounting. This low profile type offers an excellent running motion accuracy and is able to carry medium loads and moments in every direction.
Material Table Bodies
Steel, black oxide finish.
Features and Specifications
- 3 sizes.
- Incorporates pre-loaded linear bearings type RSD and double-sided center rail as slide-base (through hardened), including roller cages.
- Slide-top and -base have equal lengths.
- Can be mounted in horizontal and vertical direction.
- Rollercage: Size Ø1.5 and Ø2 mm: type CC Size Ø3 mm: type DD.
- All mounting surfaces are precision ground. One flank of the slide (the side opposite to the adjusment screws) is ground parallel to the linear bearings to serve as a Reference Face.
- The slide-top and – base are equipped with tapped attachment holes, drilled to a standard configuration.
- Selected slides can be supplied with an height tolerance of ±0.01 mm.
- Cages can be replaced by plastic crossed roller cages type KZR or type KKLK fitted with balls.
- Higher accuracy grade slides.
- Stainless steel version.
- SF-Class technology for maximum performance.
- High vacuum modification available.
By ordering please specify the following:
1. Model no. and quantity.
Example: 1 piece slide type RTS-2065.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333