PM Bearings - PMM - Miniature Ball SlidesFrictionless Miniature Slides PMM
The PMM slides are leading the trend of reduction in size and weight. This compact model is showing a consistent high running motion accuracy without clearance by an unsurpassed reliability. Thanks to the innovating design combined with a fine adjust-ment (pre-loading is by selection on ball diameter), these slides are showing an extreme low friction resistance, smooth running qualities and long operation lifetime.
Material Table Bodies
Stainless steel 1.4034, hardness 54-57 Hrc.
Features and Specification
- 3 Sizes.
- Ball cage is made of brass.
- Can be mounted in horizontal and vertical direction (special designed U-shaped cage eliminates creeping of the cage and is limited by using inside screws).
- Slide-top and center rail have equal lengths.
- Mounting surfaces are fine machined by precision grin-ding.
- All the flanks of the slide are ground parallel to the guideways and can serve as Reference Faces.
- The slide-top and center rail are provided with tapped attachment holes, drilled to a standard configuration.
Selected slides can be supplied with an height tolerance of ±0.01 mm.
High vacuum modification available.
Notes by ordering
By ordering please specify the following:
1. Model no. and quantity.
Example: 1 piece slide type PMM 2-30.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333