PM Bearings - RTN - RTL - Frictionless Precision SlidesPrecision Slides
Frictionless Precision Slides RTN / RTL
PM frictionless precision slides type RTN and RTL are pre-loaded linear motion components, ready for mounting. The well proven design of this model offers a wide range of benefits as for example; high rigidity, no stick-slib effect and an unprecedented precision in linear movement thanks to the installation of a double-sided track-rail on the slide-base which eliminates machining errors on the slide-base.
Material Table Bodies
Size Ø1.5, Ø2, Ø3mm and Ø4mm: steel, black oxide finish.
Size Ø6 and Ø9mm: cast-iron, black oxide finish.
Features and Specifications
- Incorporates pre-loaded linear bearings type RSD and double-side track-rail, including roller cages.
- Slide-top and -base have equal lengths.
- 2 standard strokelengths (N- and L-stroke). Linear strokes are limited by internal mounted end-stops, two in the slide-top and one or two in the base-plate, depending on RTL or RTN version.
N-stroke: for normal stroke/travel, with normal loads
L-stroke: for longer stroke/travel, with reduced loads
- Size Ø1.5 and Ø2 mm: use in each direction (with brass roller cage type CC). Size Ø3, Ø4, Ø6 (pitch t=9mm) and Ø9mm (pitch t=14mm): horizontal fitting model (with steel roller cage type AA). Vertical fitting model (with brass roller cage type DD).
- All mounting surfaces are precision ground. One flank of the slide ( the side opposite to the adjustment screws) is ground parallel to the linear bearings to serve as a Reference Face.
- The slide-top is provided with tapped attachment holes, drilled to a standard configuration. The slide-base is equipped with countersunk-bored holes, which accept socket head screws.
- Selected slides can be supplied with an height tolerance of ±0.01 mm.
- Cages can be replaced by plastic crossed roller cages type KZR or type KKLK for balls.
- Higher accuracy grade slides.
- Stainless steel version.
- SF-Class technology for maximum performance.
- High vacuum modification.
By ordering please specify the following:
1. Model no. and quantity.
2. Direction of linear movement (horizontal, vertical or "in between”, only size Ø3, Ø4, Ø6 and Ø9mm).
Example: 1 piece slide type RTN-3250-Vert.
For help and advice on choosing the right
product call 01376 333333